Monday, April 19, 2010

Private Life

So I was just reading a friends blog and it dawned on me why I don't really have too much to say here; I'm actually a pretty private person. Even though I share quite a bit of my personal life via my Facebook status updates, there is still a lot that no one but me and one other person knows about... and I like it that way.

At times I have a lot in my head which I think I can share, but the amount of backstory that would be needed for it to make sense, doesn't make it worth it. At other times there are things that happen at work that I find to be worthy of a blog post, but without me explaining everything in fine detail, you would never get it. Then there is my personal life... ugh. It is so complex right now, at least in my head, and there are some things that some people know and then there are somethings that only myself and the other participant are aware of - needless to say, I'm not posting anything about that either. I don't want to bore you will a million shots of my zoo, endless doggie pic and cute shots of the fuzzy kitties. They are fun for a while, but a good blog they do not make.

I'm going to put some more thought into this blog and why I bothered to start it. I hope to have something interesting for you in the near future.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment