Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm becoming more and more of an internet presence everyday.

So just now I linked up my Flickr account and this blog with my Facebook page. I didn't know that was possible, but after uploading some pics from my computer I thought to myself, 'self, there has to be a better way', and so I found it. The crazy part is that it may take everything that I put on Flickr to my Facebook page, which wouldn't be good for when I'm taking pics of yarn or half f*cked up projects. I'm going to test it out as soon as I can and see if it works for me.

I just Googled myself, 'Yes, I Googled', and discovered that there are 10 links in the first few pages for me! A couple are Facebook, then there is Plaxo, this blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Classmates and Spoke. I can't wait until I start my little online business... then I'll really feel like all this time on the computer will be for something. Although, I'm not too hopeful about it because I have a few things posted on Craigslist, Kijiji and Facebook Marketplace and nothing has moved. Fingers crossed. I'd hate to have to put it up on eBay... I hate paying their fees. I had at one point a lot of brand new, never been touched makeup that I posted on eBay - well of the stuff I sold off I lost money! Between eBay fees, PayPal fees and shipping... ugh, forget it. Maybe I'll go old skool and just have a yard sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment