Friday, January 8, 2010

Ah... that New Year smell!

So here we go folks... it is a new year which means we have to set some new goals that we are never going to reach. I really can't believe that it has been six months since my last post. No wonder no one follows me! I'm the worse blogger in the history of blogging! I think what is really rubbing me the wrong way here is that my boyfriend (soon to be ex-boyfriend) just started a blog about his fish tank on a fishy site and has posted something every day this week. Makes me really feel like a loser.

Here's the thing, I wasn't going to allow this blog to get personal. I was going to focus on the things that make me happy... being green, music, knitting, reading, accounting... but more and more I find that the stuff I want to really talk about is much more personal than that. I don't think I can keep this blog strictly 'business' because as you can see... there isn't much that I post when I'm sticking to that kind of theme.

Now I have to admit that I spend WAY too much time on Facebook. I play too many games, look at too many pictures, comment on too much stuff that doesn't really matter. I'm realizing that a lot of the subjects I bring up there in my status update are things I could be talking about here with you. So I'm thinking that over the next week or so I'm going to review the last year of Facebooking and bring over some things that I still feel very strongly about.

No comments:

Post a Comment