Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Blog!!

Hey folks! A warm welcome to those who followed me from Live Journal and a howdy to anyone new who just stumbled across this sorry excuse of a blog.

For those of you who know me, know that I have done a really bad job of blogging up until now. For that I apologize. From this point forward I vow to dedicate a small portion of my day keeping you posted about the nonsense going on in my little zoo.

You may wonder why I keep referring to my life as a zoo... let me explain. It first starts with the occupants of my home. It's me, my boyfriend (referred to as G throughout this blog or just 'the man'), our 2 female dogs Bella (German Shepard/Pit Bull mix) and Rockit (Am.Staff Terrier aka Pit Bull Terrier), our 2 male cats Magellan (G's big boy aka Tubby) and Ronis (real name Tyrone aka little buddy, he is my son), our parakeet Juan Pablo Budgitez, our 50 gal salt water reef tank, our 72 gal planted freshwater tank and one large Jack Dempsey cichlid who doesn't get along with anyone (he'll just eat them). I think that is everyone. To continue the zoo theme, I work in a school. No, I'm not a teacher, but as a member of the admin staff I still have some exposure to all the little kids. On top of this is the drama that somehow finds my younger sister, the work bullsh*t that my father deals with, the amount of work my soon to be 90 year old Grandmother does for her community, the relationship and financial battles that both of my Aunts are going through and my own personal struggles. Yay.

Well, this concludes post one on the new blog as my boss just popped in and delivered me some work to do. Thank goodness. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment