Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What do you see here?

If you weren't sure, it's ok. If you guessed some sort of sea creature, you are getting warmer. If you likened these to an octopus and a jellyfish you are getting hot. If you guessed recycled plastic PET bottles... you are a pretty smart cookie! In my search of ways to reuse/re-purpose/upcycle I found a link to this wonderful artist, Miwa Koizumi, and to my delight... she's a New York'a.

You can click on the photo for more... and here for more and even more here.

For myself this holds my fasination for many reasons. First and foremost, they are beautiful. Secondly, this is a great way to re-purpose something that we would just toss into our recycling bin. Lastly, I have a great appreciation for the creatures of the deep. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment